- What We Do
- About Us
- Contact Us
On 4th Feb 2010 Audio Ease announced the release of v2.0.3 available for download. This is what they have said on their forum….
This update fixes quite some issues and some of you have been waiting patiently for this one.
Sorry that it took us so long to get this one finished. We encountered some nasty things on the way that needed to be addressed before releasing this update.
This update has been thoroughly tested and you can safely download and install it. It’s available from now, for all registered Speakerphone 2 users, at the Speakerphone downloads page:
Speakerphone 2.0.3 update release notes:
- When “Mute on Stop” is on, the telecom module also mutes
- Bypass not saved anymore in Automation Presets
- [AU] Midi works now
- [AU] in Logic: Plugin windows sticks to its frame now
- [Live] Presets window floats on top of the plugin window
- [VST] offline processing window can access presets window
- Avid Media Composer compatibility
- [Cubase 5] sample bay works again
- [PT] choosing a Pro Tools presets writes automation
- [PT] Compare works again
- [PT] adjustments of automation data is correct now
- [Audiosuite] no remaining of previous preview in rendered audio